Latest Press Releases
In this section we want to highlight all the latest PR features in publications and broadcasts from the previous quarter.
If you would like to stay up to date, visit our News and Insights section on the website, where we regularly update our PR section with the most recent features.
Alternatively, head to social media and follow us on our Twitter, LinkedIn and now Facebook pages, for PR updates and much more.
Top Q1 PR features
- Laura Ripley, Chartered Financial Planner BRI Wealth Management hires new Chartered Financial Planner – Financial Planning Today
- Tom Hopkins, Portfolio Manager Interest rates & Inflation: Sticky 8.7% Price Rise Figure Raises Prospect of Bank Rate Hike – Forbes Advisor
- Andy Gillett, Head of Wealth Management Advice What happens to your money when you die? – inews.co.uk
- Tom Hopkins, Portfolio Manager No 10 hits back at Microsoft after company says EU ‘more attractive’ post-Brexit after takeover blocked – as it happened – The Guardian
- Melissa Henderson, Paraplanner How to mitigate income tax on inherited pensions – FT Adviser
- Andy Gillett, Head of Wealth Management Advice Pensions should not be overlooked in intergenerational wealth – FT Adviser
- Tom Hopkins, Portfolio Manager Earth Day 2023: How four wealth managers are promoting a sustainable future – Citywire Wealth Manager
- Marlena Eltringham, Paraplanner ‘Best thing about paraplanning is not taking the work home’ – FT Adviser